Regulations relating to the use of services on LPTech. Users when registering, and after going to register must comply with these rules.
LP Technology E-Commerce Company Limited Business license number 0315561312 / GP by the Department of Planning and Investment City. Ho Chi Minh.
ADD: 53/34/73 Binh Loi Road, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Zalo: 033 85 86 864
Article 2: Change of regulation
Our company may change the rules according to company policies. When changes are made, a version will be posted to LPTech, the revised version will take effect at the time it is posted.
After the rules change, if the member uses LPTech, we consider the member has accepted all new rules
Article 3: Use of the service
The user who registers an account and initiates the service on LPTech is the one who has registered to use the service in accordance with the provisions of the LP Technology E-Commerce Co., Ltd. and is accepted by the company for such registration.
Article 4: Information management
After handing over the service administration parameters to users, LPTech is not responsible and does not guarantee the accuracy of the information from the user's software or website.
LPTech is not liable and compensates users and third parties for direct, indirect, unintentional, special, intangible damages, losses of profits, revenue, reputation. generated from using LPTech's products and services.
Article 5: Suspension of service provision
LPTech reserves the right to stop providing services without refunding any costs in the following cases:
- Users use the website for any purpose/form violating the law of Vietnam, especially about software copyright, songs ...
- Users submit, link, or feed data that is illegal, threatening, deceiving, hateful, defamatory, obscene, obscene, obscene ... or otherwise. otherwise prohibited by Vietnamese law in any way.
- The user stores and transmits any data that constitutes or encourages all forms of crime; or the data is in violation of patent, trademark, design rights, copyright, or any intellectual property rights or the rights of any individual.
- A user uses the website to sabotage another website.
- User uses programs that can clog or stall the system, such as exhausting system resources, overloading processor, and memory. Users use their website or account to illegally access other websites or affect other LPTech customers.
- User does not pay the fees on time.
Article 6: Administration account management
Privacy or security loopholes, including loss, theft or disclosure of password and other confidential information.
Article 7: Affiliate accounts
When a user introduces 3 or more website contracts, he/she can withdraw money from his account
Article 8: Use of email
Users are solely responsible for the content of emails sent from the mailbox in their accounts.
Article 9: Regulations on website footer
The website after completion and handing over to the Customer is confirmed by the words "Provided by LPTech" with a link to the LPTech homepage and nofollowed at the footer of the website.
Similar to warranty stamps for other products, this confirms LPTech's responsibility as well as ensures the right to use after-sales support services for the website.
Article 10: LPTech's responsibility to stop providing services
LPTech will provide refunds in the event of no provision due to shutdown.
Article 11: Dispute settlement, applicable law
During the use process, if there is a dispute between the user and our company, the two sides will negotiate to mediate with a friendly spirit. In the case that the settlement cannot be resolved by mediation, the economic court of Ho Chi Minh City will resolve it.
If you have any questions, please send us a request, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
LP Technology EC Co,. Ltd.
Business license number 0315561312 / GP by Department of Planning and Investment TP. Ho Chi Minh.
Văn phòng: Lầu 6, Toà nhà Hoàng Minh, 100 Nguyễn xí, Phường 26, Quận Bình Thạnh, HCMC
Zalo:033 85 86 864
Scan the QR code by opening the Camera of your phone and scanning the QR image above to be able to message directly to LPTech on Zalo. Or enter the information you need support in the contact box below to contact LPTech.